The list of top lawyers in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex will appear in the May issue of D Magazine, which will be available online and for purchase in April. Selections for the list are made by a group of lawyers and editors who review peer nominations submitted for the recognition.
In years past, less than 25 injury lawyers (of the more than 1,000 in the Metroplex) make the list. “It is truly an honor to be recognized by my peers and D Magazine for the work we do on behalf of injured victims and family members who have lost loved ones due to negligence,” says O’Hare.
In all, there are just over 500 names on the list — just about two percent of approximately 25,000 attorneys in the Metroplex.
This recognition by D Magazine adds to a long list of recognitions for the Tim O’Hare including:
• A/V Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest ranking available. (Click here to view profile on martindale.com.)
• Avvo.com 10 of 10 rating based on Tim’s his ethical standing with the Bar Association and endorsements by both peers and clients. (Click here to view profile on Avvo.com.)
• Top Transportation Lawyers in the country by The American Lawyer Magazine.
• Top Personal Injury Lawyers in the nation by The National Law Journal.
• Named one of Texas’ Legal Leaders.
• A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
“I am both humbled and honored to announce I was named one of the top lawyers in Dallas by D Magazine,” says O’Hare. “In an area of law that is often filled with questionable ethics, it is refreshing to know that my peers still recognize the value of integrity and doing the right thing.”
If you or a family member has suffered a serious injury as the result of a car wreck or work accident, or if you need someone to handle your will, trust, probate matters, bankruptcy, child custody or child support issues, business formations or another legal matter, contact The Law Offices of Tim O’Hare for a free consultation with one of our attorneys.
Call The Law Offices of Tim O’Hare for your FREE Case Evaluation
972-960-0000 or Toll-Free 888-960-0020