By Texas Christian Injury Lawyer, Tim O’Hare
Seventeen years ago we first opened the doors at The Law Offices of Tim O’Hare. With five years of practicing law under my belt, I was ready to branch out on my own, serving clients who had been victims of negligence, drunk driving or malpractice.
Reflecting on the last 17 years, I see the many ways God has blessed my life, my family and my practice during this great adventure. Always looking to learn and improve the way I live my life and the way we do business, I wanted to take some time to share 17 lessons I’ve learned in the last 17 years.
- Honor God with your first fruits.
- You can never pray too much.
- Nothing is ever as bad as it seems.
- There is always light at the end of the tunnel.
- People care far less about how good you are at something, or how much knowledge or experience you have than they do how well you treat them.
- A kind word can put somebody on your side for life, a harsh word can make somebody an enemy for life.
- The people who work for you are your best resources; treat them like family, not like business expenses.
- Strive for excellence in all you do; but not to the point you drive yourself nuts if mistakes are made.
- Care for clients like they’re your own family and they’ll be loyal forever.
- Always tell the truth and admit your mistakes.
- Your reputation is built over a lifetime; but you can ruin it in a matter of minutes.
- Technology is always changing, but how to treat people well never changes.
- Don’t spend money you don’t have.
- Never keep a balance on a credit card.
- Live beneath your means.
- Treat everyone you meet with respect regardless of how they feel about you or how low society may rank them on the totem pole.
- Businesses succeed or fail based on the level of attention they pay to the details.
If you are a client of ours — past or present — we are truly grateful for you and thank you for entrusting your case into our hands. I am fully aware that we would not be where we are today without first my Lord, my wife and family, our amazing staff and all of our wonderful clients. I look forward to many more years serving our community and representing those who have been victims of injury.
If you or a loved one has been injured or a loved one killed as the result of an accident or another person’s negligence, contact contact Texas Super Lawyer, personal injury attorney Tim O’Hare, today.
Call The Law Offices of Tim O’Hare for your FREE Case Evaluation
972-960-0000 or Toll-Free 888-960-0020