Christian Injury Attorney.
Your Christian Personal Injury Attorney in Dallas – Fort Worth
The photo below depicts Tim O’Hare with those dearest to him, his family. Tim, his wife Christen, and their children are members of First Baptist Grapevine. His Christian faith guides him both personally and professionally. As a Christian, Tim cares about each client he represents, striving to maintain the highest ethical standards while zealously representing his Personal Injury clients’ best interests.
Tim’s values guide his work so you can count on him to work hard to protect your rights and make sure you are treated fairly by the insurance company or corporation you are up against in your claim. Tim does not advertise on TV and only takes on cases he believes in. If you have been injured through no fault of your own or lost a loved one due to another’s negligence, contact The Law Offices of Tim O’Hare and get a Christian Personal Injury Attorney on your side.
Tim’s devotion to his faith is further demonstrated by his commitment to Christian organizations where he has volunteered his time, including:
- Ordained Deacon at First Baptist Grapevine
- Chairman of Personnel Committee at First Baptist Grapevine
- Sunday School Teacher (currently teaching Preschoolers) – Multiple Years
- Member – Honor Corps of Alliance Defending Freedom
- Former Member – Christian Legal Society National Board of Directors
- Past-President – Dallas Chapter of Christian Legal Society
- Former Member – Church Budget/Finance Committee